Baptist & Marriott Streets, Surry Hills / Redfern
Attention: First Home Buyers
Take advantage of this rare opportunity to purchase a brand new apartment in the inner city and qualify for a stamp duty concession.
- A limited selection of 13 apartments qualify for the NSW Stamp Duty Concession
- Exchange with 5% deposit*
- Completion late 2023
*10% deposit required: 5% to exchange now and 5% prior to construction commencement.
Welcome to Surry Hills Village. A place where imagination, history and architecture combine to bring a new life and soul to Sydney’s Inner-City.
Featuring the heritage brickwork of the former Bank of NSW’s façade, Surry Hills Village draws on and weaves within the remarkable aspects of its surroundings.
As Surry Hills Village evolves its legacy, to live here will be to live amongst green spaces, vibrant market-style laneways and social adventures on your doorstep. The precinct will feature a Coles Supermarket and Vintage Cellars, so you will never have to venture too far for essentials.
Designed by an award-winning team led by SJB Architects, each residence has been designed with rare vision and clarity, offering space, amenity and upmarket finishes customary only in the finest private homes.
- Award-winning team: SJB Architects, BKH Interiors, Aspect Studios, Architect Prineas, TOGA Group
- Luxury residences with secure parking
- Stunning Garden Apartment and Penthouse Residences
- Expansive panoramic views
- Developed by TOGA Group – Australian developer and builder with 55+ year legacy
- Unique offering: Residences, Restaurants, Providores, Boutiques, Green Spaces and Work Spaces
- Iconic heritage façade and legacy
- High-quality finishes throughout
Display Gallery opening times:
Open 7 days, 10am – 4pm | 1800 554 556
Christmas opening hours: the Display Gallery will be closed from 24th December, 2020 to 8th January, 2021.
Display Gallery address:
38 Baptist Street, Surry Hills, NSW 2010