Victoria Road, Marrickville
Marrickville’s new urban village
Be among the first to experience Wicks Place in Marrickville, the first development in the highly anticipated transformation of Marrickville’s Victoria Road Precinct. The DA Approved Development will deliver a collection of designer 1, 2 & 3 Bedroom apartments that boast extra-large terraces, bespoke interiors and uninterrupted views. In addition, the development will offer boutique retail offerings and a private communal outdoor podium for residents to enjoy.
Construction has commenced!
Developed and built by TOGA, multi-award winning, Australian and privately owned, with nearly 60 years of local experience.
- Ideal location on Victoria Road, Marrickville. Just 5km to Central, 2km to Sydney University, 12 minutes by train to the city
- Bus stops right outside the development, and close proximity to two train stations (Marrickville and Sydenham) including the upcoming Sydenham Metro
- Luxuriously appointed and well-designed 1, 2 & 3 Bedroom apartments, with a focus on beautifully crafted interiors by Richards Stanisich, seamless indoor/outdoor living and storage ideal for owner-occupiers and investors alike
- Most apartments boast expansive uninterrupted views some with spectacular city skyline or 180-degree district views
- Wicks Park on your doorstep
- Unique Boutique Retail & Commercial offering
- Wicks Place is comprised of 5 separate boutique buildings, each with their own security entrance and private lift access
- Award-winning design team: Architecture by Turners, Interior Design by Richards Stanisich, Landscape Architecture by Black Beetle
Display Suite opening times:
Open by private appointment | 1300 602 998
Display Suite address:
169 Victoria Road, Marrickville, NSW 2204