Victoria Road, Marrickville
Attention: First Home Buyers
Take advantage of this rare opportunity to purchase a brand new apartment in the inner city and pay no or little stamp duty.
- 40% of the available apartments at Wicks Place qualify for First Home Buyer Concessions
- 86 apartments are under $800,000 and qualify under this scheme
- Partial stamp duty is payable for apartments between $800,000 to $1m
- Exchange with 5% deposit*
- Completion early 2023
*10% deposit required 5% to exchange now and 5% in late 2021.
Marrickville’s new urban village
Be among the first to experience Wicks Place in Marrickville, the first development in the highly anticipated transformation of Marrickville’s Victoria Road Precinct. The DA Approved Development will deliver a collection of designer 1, 2 & 3 Bedroom apartments that boast extra-large terraces, bespoke interiors and uninterrupted views. In addition, the development will offer boutique retail offerings and a private communal outdoor podium for residents to enjoy. Construction to commence in March 2021.
Developed and built by TOGA Group, multi-award winning, Australian and privately owned, with 57+ years of local experience.
- Ideal location on Victoria Road, Marrickville. Just 5km to Central, 2km to Sydney University, 12minutes by train to the city
- Bus stops right outside the development, and close proximity to two train stations (Marrickville and Sydenham) including the upcoming Sydenham Metro
- Luxuriously appointed and well-designed 1, 2 & 3 Bedroom apartments, with a focus on beautifully crafted interiors by Richards Stanisich, seamless indoor/outdoor living and storage ideal for owner-occupiers and investors alike
- Most apartments boast expansive uninterrupted views some with spectacular city skyline or 180-degree district views
- Wicks Park on your doorstep
- Unique Boutique Retail & Commercial offering
- Wicks Place is comprised of 5 separate boutique buildings, each with their own security entrance and private lift access
- Award-winning design team: Architecture by Turners, Interior Design by Richards Stanisich, Landscape Architecture by Black Beetle
Display suite opening times:
Open 7 days, 10am – 4pm | 1300 602 998
Christmas opening hours: the Display Suite will be closed from 24th December, 2020 to 8th January, 2021.
169 Victoria Road, Marrickville, NSW 2204